BlogLovin

Follow

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yes, another purse. Yes, another cat picture.

A friend of mine is getting married, and we went to a wedding convention this weekend with her future mother in law. No one took pictures, but there was a booth that was focused on a 1940s theme wedding. All the people working at the booth were dressed in 1940s outfits and hair. It was too cute! I don't have a huge desire to get married in the first place, but that would definitely be my dream wedding. We took a break and stopped by a vintage shop. Not only did my friend's MIL buy me the gloves I had picked out for myself, but she also surprised me with this purse! It was so sweet! It reminds me of a purse I had from my grandma when I was little that was more of a "dress up" toy, and eventually got ruined. So a big thank you to Mrs. B.



And since cats are awesome, here is a picture of my sister's cat that we were cat sitting over the weekend. He sounds and looks evil, but he's so sweet and cuddly.

6 comments:

  1. Purses and cats...two of my favorite things!

    MaryD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was something about you I liked! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! Purses and cats are awesome! I should get a picture of my cat WITH my vintage purses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous purse! Happy to have discovered your blog! Found you through The Kim Show...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purse, I have a similar one. Love the cat too! My dog struggles to stay still for a photo. Discovered you through Vixen Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I usually have to take sneak-attack pictures of my animals :)

    ReplyDelete