BlogLovin

Follow

Monday, April 4, 2011

Musical Monday: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

I had never heard of this musical until last week when I bought the record because the cover looked cool. Strangely enough, the very next day, it popped up on suggested movies that I might like on Netflix. To be honest, I thought the actual movie was pretty boring, but I loved the musical numbers, and all the 1960s style dresses. It was still worth watching.
This is from a Japanese version of the play. I thought that was pretty cool, and different

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a movie to watch for the vintage style eye candy, not for the story. Thanks for the reminder of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't find the main character particularly likable either. So by the end I really was indifferent to him succeeding, or getting the girl. I still thought it was worth watching :)

    ReplyDelete