BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Introduction Post

I suppose I should probably make some kind of introduction post, even though I'm so bad at writing stuff about myself! So here goes nothing I guess.

I'm a 25 year old college student (I had a slow and late start with this adventure). I've loved old movies/music/fashion ever since I was little, and I was also really into the punk/ska scene as a teen and in my early 20s. That's exactly why I picked the name "Betty2Tone" for this blog! It's the name of the ska girl icon, but at the same time it fits into the whole vintage theme. It's a good meeting point for my two loves!

I've been reading vintage blogs for about a year or two, so I thought I might as well start one of my own. I'm not exactly sure of the direction it's going to go in. I don't wear make up, and I don't do much with my hair, so the focus will probably mostly be on clothing or old movies/music. I hope everyone enjoys my blog, but if you don't feel free to make a suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment