BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finds from today







I just have to say how much I LOVE this dish sets. I didn't buy any kind of dishes when I moved out, because my room mates had more than enough. These were cheap enough that I could justify buying them for the future. Plus color/look wise they'll fit in well with the old fiestaware my mom said she'll be giving me some day. Not that I'm a stickler for things matching, but it's always an added bonus. I think I am going to get one of those lead testers, just in case. I never think to bring them with me while I'm thrifting. Better safe than sorry I guess. And anyone who knows what the picture on my bedding is gets extra cool points...just saying :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo jealous of those plates!!! They're so pink and I would like to eat off them.

    ReplyDelete