BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Thrift Store Gods Were On My Side Today

I usually do most of my shopping at thrift stores, but finding actual vintage is pretty rare. Today I found a great pill box hat, and my favorite style of old lady earrings! There was also a great 1950s style dress that was my size! Plus it was teal, which is probably one of the best colors ever. I seem to find the best stuff when I decide to go thrifting on a whim. Isn't that how it always works though?



4 comments:

  1. Score! The earrings and hat are so cute- you def. had a stroke of good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I need to take a picture of the dress soon. It def. looks better on than hanging up, but it's hard to get people to take pictures of my outfits for me. I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete